A streamlined, real signature experience for Google Forms
3 signatures for free every month - so give it a try!
Contracts, agreements, onboarding, and anything else you can think of can now have a slick, totally modern, on-any-device signing process
Install through the Google Add-on store in Google Forms
In our own business we previously used a paid, PDF-based digitial signature provider
Most of our users open their document on their phones. Since PDF's are so awkward to navigate on a mobile, they would just sign it without really reading it properly
We decided that actually reading and interacting with agreements is important. What's the benefit of a PKI-certified signature if the person signing didn't really know what they were agreeing to
We prioritised greater interaction with the document, with user less effort. That way users actually read the content! Now when they sign, you know they mean it
Google Forms was a great base for this, so we created the ability to sign on-screen as the cherry on top. Everyone involved has full confidence and understanding of the content of the document, the identity of the signatory, and their intent to accept. Win, win, win!
Feel free to get in touch!
AUGUST 2019 Update
We didn't expect to have to re-write for a new database this month. But it's a blessing in disguise
Pending multiple signatures
If someone uses your Form but doesn't sign, no problem. There will be a "Pending" link which you can send to them
No more lag when opening the add-on!
We've added instructions to the relevant signing page to avoid the No Signature page when you know you've got one waiting
Cancelling a single signature
We refund you one of your available signatures if you need to cancel it before it's complete
July 2019 update
What a great month!
Big new feature
Multiple Signatures - get many signatures on one Form. Great for sign-ups, or any case where one Form to one signatory isn't the best fit
Also - they're free until 1 August
We've cleaned-up the user interface to look brighter and lighter
The actual signature is now visibly sharper, and you can do tiny little dots! No more slightly-drag-to-dot
Auto-refresh. If you're the first in your region to use the add-on in a little while, it can be a bit sluggish to start. Now it re-loads itself if it's taking too long
New back end services in place
Back-end actions timing out
- 18 August 2019 | Some delays in data handling be back end services manifested as problems with multiple-signatures not appearing
- 19 August 2019 | Bug report with Google, another developer has noted the same
- 24 August 2019 | Google working on bug but have no answers
- 2 September 2019 | No resolution in sight: Relaunch with new back end services and a major rewrite of the add-on
Unable to append a drawn signature
- 14 June 2019 | We have detected a bug which prevents us from adding the signature image to Google Forms
Users could draw their signature, and click Confirm Signature. The window will dim but the user won't receive the notice saying they can continue. We have now added notices to the signing pages
We have located the issue and reported it to Google
- 15 June 2019 | Other Google Script users have come across the same issue and reported to Google
- 17 June 2019 | Increasing number of users noting that they have encountered the problem in their projects
- 18 June 2019 | Google have acknowledged their error and are working to fix it
- 21 June 2019 | Resolved!