A streamlined, real signature experience for Google Forms
3 signatures for free every month - so give it a try!
Contracts, agreements, onboarding, and anything else you can think of can now have a slick, totally modern, on-any-device signing process
Install through the Google Add-on store in Google Forms
We do nearly everything on our phones, but PDF's are still incredibly awkward to navigate
When it comes to signing one, it usually means just skipping to the signing section because it's exhausting to read the whole thing. A signature might be PKI-certified, but did they really understand what they were signing?
Google Forms allow you to rapidly make a mobile-friendly, interactive experience. We've enhanced this already great platform with the ability to sign on-screen
Greater engagement means a higher level of confidence in, and understanding of the content. A better informed signature is well, better!
Feel free to get in touch
Multiple Signature Dashboard easier to visit
The "Signature App - signed" column header in your Response Sheet is now a link to the Multiple Signature Dashboard
We're adding features there and think you'll visit it a bit more
New Dashboard features
You can now:
- Show signatures on the main Response Sheet
- Useful if you didn't check that option when setting up, but want them there now
- Or if you've removed some yourself and want to put them back in
- Delete signatures from the main Response Sheet
- If it's getting ungainly and you don't really need to see them inline anymore
- If you've deleted a row, you'll note the signature isn't also deleted and can mess up the order
- If they're generally out of alignment, you can remove them and then use the Show signatures on Responses Tab button to put them back in in the right place
- The source signatures (saved in their own tabs) are unaffected; it's just the presentation of the main Response Sheet tab
We're working on a few more features here to make life easier. Watch this space!
Multiple Signature "Pending" handling made easy
Pending links have been updated - please give them a try if you have any
They'll take you to a new dashboard where you can review any signatures we're holding, and very easily send reminder emails with two clicks!
Speed and reliability patches implemented
The speed has been drastically improved so your users won't feel like they're waiting around
If a user tries to submit a blank signature, they'll be stopped and asked to draw something first
Single Signature "I'll let them know another way" mode has been improved to make things clearer for people that have a few accounts logged-in at the same time
October 2019 update
Focusing on Multiple Signatures this month
Filling in the blanks
If there are any gaps or missing signatures, we'll fill in blanks with "Pending" links
You can send the link to your signatory or have them sign on your screen
Some locales used to get big ugly #ERROR results - the data was fine, but the links weren't formatted correctly for the region
Now the links are self-healing!
Both of the above occur on the next multi-signature response
September 2019 update
Single signature update
Pictures to come - we've made huge usability changes to single signatures
Now, signatories can't accidentally finish your Form without adding a signature. And instead of having to open links and tabs, then return to the Form, it's all packaged on a single page
All new Single Signatures will have this new experience and we're really pleased with how smooth it is - give it a try!
Price reduction and bulk rate
Multiple Signatures have proved quite popular. We have lower storage requirements for these, so are happy to be able to pass on the savings to you
We've also added a bulk-buy option, and plan to extend this range
Along with the Single Signatures update, we've added more detail and features to allow you to better manage your signatories
Including reminder emails, and logs of when you last contacted them
AUGUST 2019 Update
We didn't expect to have to re-write for a new database this month. But it's a blessing in disguise
Pending multiple signatures
If someone uses your Form but doesn't sign, no problem. There will be a "Pending" link which you can send to them
No more lag when opening the add-on!
We've added instructions to the relevant signing page to avoid the No Signature page when you know you've got one waiting
Cancelling a single signature
We refund you one of your available signatures if you need to cancel it before it's complete
July 2019 update
What a great month!
Big new feature
Multiple Signatures - get many signatures on one Form. Great for sign-ups, or any case where one Form to one signatory isn't the best fit
Also - they're free until 1 August
We've cleaned-up the user interface to look brighter and lighter
The actual signature is now visibly sharper, and you can do tiny little dots! No more slightly-drag-to-dot
Auto-refresh. If you're the first in your region to use the add-on in a little while, it can be a bit sluggish to start. Now it re-loads itself if it's taking too long
All going smoothly
- 23 September 2019 | Add-on and some signing pages displayed incorrectly
Advised the display-library providers at 00:03 GMT
Resolved at 05:00 GMT
Back-end actions timing out
- 18 August 2019 | Some delays in data handling be back end services manifested as problems with multiple-signatures not appearing
- 19 August 2019 | Bug report with Google, another developer has noted the same
- 24 August 2019 | Google working on bug but have no answers
- 2 September 2019 | No resolution in sight: Relaunch with new back end services and a major rewrite of the add-on
Unable to append a drawn signature
- 14 June 2019 | We have detected a bug which prevents us from adding the signature image to Google Forms
Users could draw their signature, and click Confirm Signature. The window will dim but the user won't receive the notice saying they can continue. We have now added notices to the signing pages
We have located the issue and reported it to Google
- 15 June 2019 | Other Google Script users have come across the same issue and reported to Google
- 17 June 2019 | Increasing number of users noting that they have encountered the problem in their projects
- 18 June 2019 | Google have acknowledged their error and are working to fix it
- 21 June 2019 | Resolved!